New feature: Export / Import Document Creator translations to/from XLIFF translation files.
Fixes for Document Creator Report Dataset Extensions features:
- Blob fields should be calculated.
- Boolean fields should be formatted in XML format.
New feature: Document Creator Report Dataset Extensions!
Add your own columns, translatable labels and data items to reports from within your Business Central client without any report(extension) development!
For more information, see: Dataset Extensions
Changed permission set description to "Apportunix Document Creator".
The Document Creator Setup now includes a new Fall Back on Default Language setting. When this setting is enabled, Document Creator will fall back on the translation for the configured default language code if a translation for a language could not be found.
The Export Design action now remembers report request page settings.
- The Document Creator extension can now also be used in Sandbox Docker containers without a product key.
- The Document Creator app now has a transparent logo.
- Fix: Show warning about Translation Update Usage setting only once.
- The columns in the dataset (e.g., Date-columns) use the culture that corresponds with the user's region that is configured in his/her Business Central settings. When a report is generated we are now passing this data culture along.
- The way fields are formatted (e.g., using "," vs. ".") on layouts is determined by the culture of the server. The Format Locale setting is now also available/visible and used for On-Premise so this can also be set to a different culture without changing the server's culture settings.
- Fix: "E-mail Product Updates" not sent to the API in Document Creator On-Premise for BC15 and up.
- Rebranding to Apportunix
- Enable Cloud Printers and (On-Prem) Direct Printing
- On-premise demo version: Do not show BC license mismatch warning
- Added new Document Creator Export Profile settings:
- PDF - New PDF-Compliance option: PDF/A-1a
- Word - Print Optimized; Do not expand shift return
- Excel - Print Optimized; Split Pages; Font Scale; Print Scaling
- Updates to target application 16.0 (Dynamics 365 Business Central 2020 release Wave 1)
- Added action "Check License" to Document Creator Setup page for Production environments
- On-premise only: License check now also reports mismatch of the active and licensed BC Serial No.
- The demo/trial version is now active in Sandbox environments, also without a product key. Reports generated from a Sandbox environment will have a DEMO watermark.
- A new setting "Format Locale" is available on the Document Creator Setup page. With this setting you can specify regional settings, such as date and numeric format, that Document Creator should use.
- Show a message to on-premise users to inform about the requirement to install the additional "Document Creator On-Premise" extension for on-premise usage.
- When a Product Key is entered on the Document Creator Setup page, new-lines and spaces are stripped from the entered string.
- Overriding report actions via a Document Creator Export Profile has been deprecated and removed.
- Initial public release.
Report Engine / DesignerLink
- Automatically remove missing datasources by default
- Make file-access errors more user-friendly
- Show Design File Name in the window title bar
- Data View Form: Subscribe to SizeChanged event at the end of the constructor to prevent potential resize issue.
- Apportunix Logo
- Document Creator Design (.dcrd) files are updated immediately after the user hits 'Save' (Save button, or Ctrl + S).
- Time out has been increased to 60 seconds.
- Data Culture and Formatting Culture added as properties for On-Premise.
- Rebranding to Apportunix.
The standalone designer now has the option to start a free (14-day) trial:
The standalone designer now offers the following two commands:
- Save As... - Save the design file (.dcrd) to a different location.
- Export Layout As... - Save the layout file, as .dcrx (default) or .frx file, to a different location.
Cosmetic fix: The open file dialog now shows
*.dcrdas the default file name.
- The 'Watermark' class is marked as Serializable to prevent issues when it is used in codebehind.
- Updated base report engine to 2020.3.0
- Fixed issue with changing color of object via dropdown
- Fixed issue with VisibleExpression not always working due to serialization issue (SaaS)
- Updated base report engine to 2020.2.13
- Support for new PDF/Word/Excel export-settings
- Added a demo/trial version of the report engine that will produce reports with a DEMO watermark.
- Added option to change the format culture that will be used by the report engine.
- Fixed issue with the PrintOnBottom property not working as expected in some cases, e.g., in combination with RepeatOnEveryPage property.
- The standalone designer now properly refreshes datasources, relations and parameters and also sorts the columns in alphabetical order again.
- Fixed an issue with decimals not being parsed correctly when reports were printed under a region with decimal formatting different from the report engine server.
- Initial public release (for BC SaaS).
- New report:
- Sales Work Order
- Added new formatted Line Date text columns to all reports
- Added LanguageId column to all reports
- Added (Sales/Purch./Blanket) Order (Line) No. as column to reports
- Added (Order) Quantity Shipped + Outstanding Quantity to Sales Shipment report
TrackingSpecdataitem (i.e., Serial + Lot Nos.) on Sales Return Order Confirmation and Sales Credit Memo
- New reports:
- Issued Fin. Charge Memo
- Sales Blanket Order
- Purchase Blanket Order
- Transfer Order
- Transfer Shipment
- Transfer Receipt
- Sales Order Pick Instruction (Sales Picklist)
- Fix Purch. reports using Sales Comment Line
- Fields Item Tariff No. and Country of Origin added to Shipment and Receipt reports
- Fields Prepayment Order No. and Prepayment Invoice added
- Moved PageFooter contents to CopyLoop_Footer in layouts
- Updated translations
- Changed to Apportunix logo
- Added "Document Creator Report Templates Setup" page, which includes:
- Action "Update Report Selections" to set all report selections to the Document Creator Template Reports.
- Setting to enable loading item pictures in the reports.
- Setting to change the header dates to a different format.
- Added Warehouse and Assembly Report Templates.
- Added Contact Fields on all reports.
- Misc. implementation enhancements.
- Added Service Report Templates.
- Use a global procedure to determine the Date text-formatting that should be used for the date-columns in the reports.
- Resolved warnings from the latest AL compiler.
- Rebranding to Apportunix.
- Added a variety of columns and labels to the report objects.
- Fixed an issue with the Format-property of the TotalAmountInclVAT TextObject.
- Applied the LineHeightAuto property to a majority of the layout TextObjects.
- Initial public release.