Skip to content
- The demo/trial version is now active in Sandbox environments, also without a product key. Reports generated from a Sandbox environment will have a DEMO watermark.
- A new setting "Format Locale" is available on the Document Creator Setup page. With this setting you can specify regional settings, such as date and numeric format, that Document Creator should use.
- Show a message to on-premise users to inform about the requirement to install the additional "Document Creator On-Premise" extension for on-premise usage.
- Added a demo/trial version of the report engine that will produce reports with a DEMO watermark.
- Added option to change the format culture that will be used by the report engine.
- Fixed issue with the PrintOnBottom property not working as expected in some cases, e.g., in combination with RepeatOnEveryPage property.
- The standalone designer now properly refreshes datasources, relations and parameters and also sorts the columns in alphabetical order again.
- Fixed an issue with decimals not being parsed correctly when reports were printed under a region with decimal formatting different from the report engine server.
- Initial public release (for BC SaaS).
- Added a variety of columns and labels to the report objects.
- Fixed an issue with the Format-property of the TotalAmountInclVAT TextObject.
- Applied the LineHeightAuto property to a majority of the layout TextObjects.